- Ford F150 Seat Covers Reviews:
- REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
- 1. Leather-like: FH Group Black Leatherette Seat Cover – the Best F150 Seat Cover
- 2. Universal Appeal: Seat Covers Unlimited Universal Car Seat Cover
- 3. Slip-on cover: Plasticolor Ford Sideless Seat Cover
- 4. Waterproof and cleanable: Durafit Seat Covers Endura Cover for Ford F150
- 5. Full set: FH Group Full Seat Cover
- What are the best Ford F150 seat covers?
No matter the application (work or just daily use), F150 trucks go through a lot. And while it’s easy to look at the exterior and buff out the chipped paint, the interior gets largely unnoticed. But then one day you realize that the floor mats are dirty, there are marks on the dashboard, and the seats are absolutely filthy. Any truck owner will tell you that cleaning the seats is an absolute pain. To save yourself from that, you can easily get a nice set of seat covers. That way not only does the original fabric remain untouched, cleaning the seat covers is a relatively simple exercise: take the covers off, wash, dry, and put ‘em back on. If you’ve missed out on the simple-yet-efficient use of seat covers or are looking to replace old seat covers, take a look at the best Ford F150 Seat Covers in our latest guide below.
Ford F150 Seat Covers Reviews:
REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
We strive to always give you genuine, accurate information. To do this, all of mechanicguides.com reviews are based on market research, expert input, and practical experience. This knowledge comes from a team of automotive journalists and an independent mechanic, Steve “Whip” Whipple who has 11 years of experience in the auto industry. For more information, see here.
1. Leather-like: FH Group Black Leatherette Seat Cover – the Best F150 Seat Cover
- Faux leather with center perforation and metallic sheen of accents on the side made this a unique design and Offers more comfort breathability
- Side less design allows integrated airbag compatibility and supports built-in seatbelt holders
- Non-slip backing keeps cushions in place, simple slip on easy installation.Machine wash and air dry
- Built-in pocket behind knees for easily accessible storage
- Dimension: backrest: 21" width x 24.5" height bottom bench: 21" width x 23.5" height headrest: 9 .5" x 9.5"
Available as a set of two seat covers (for the individual front seats), the FH Group Leatherette seat cover is made of faux leather/leatherette, so you get the leather-like look on the seat but without the high maintenance of leather seats. You can choose from a variety of color and seat options and depending on those choices the pricing varies. We’ve selected the front seat cover in black.
It has a sideless design, which not only allows for the seat belt buckle but also makes it usable with airbag-equipped F150 trucks. Its non-slip backing keeps it in place whereas the seat cover itself comes with some added cushion for improved comfort. It’s also water-resistant (on the surface; don’t forget that the sides are still open) and it’s more breathable.
Installing the seat cover is easy, and there’s some added practicality too — there’s a built-in pocket. It’s also got metallic accents on the sides, which make the interior look less drab. The listing mentions that it’s made for seats with detachable headrests, works with seat belts, and as mentioned above, will work with the side airbags as well. You can also buy separate armrest covers for your truck to match the seat cover.
Why do we like it?
The FH Group Black Leatherette Seat Cover is the best choice if you want an easy-to-install seat cover for your F150. It looks good, is water-resistant, and with a non-slip backrest, it stays in place. You’ll need to drop the seller a message about compatibility and warranty to ensure that you get the seat cover that fits your F150 truck’s seats perfectly. It won’t cover the entire seat, and if that’s a concern, this one is not for you.
- Water-resistant (surface)
- Airbag compatible
- No full-coverage
2. Universal Appeal: Seat Covers Unlimited Universal Car Seat Cover
- ONE PIECE CAR SEAT COVER: Car seat covers can get complicated. This one-piece front bench seat cover was created with you in mind. With only one piece, the concept of the car seat is very easy to understand and install. Equipped with seat belt holes and pockets sewn to the front keep your truck or car clean and protected from everyday use and wear.
- CHANGE OF GREEN - Say goodbye to boring neutrals and say hello to colorful universal seat covers. Start protecting your car seats all while expressing your personality. Woven to look like a Southern Saddle Blanket you can now cruise the streets in style.
- BUILT FOR PROTECTION & DURABILITY: Crafted from durable materials and woven for extra strength, this front, and rear seat protector is built to keep your seats clean for years. Seat Covers Unlimited uses only the highest-rated materials to create the best quality seat cover for the price.
- PROTECT FROM KIDS, PETS & MORE: Let’s face it, kids, pets, and just friends can be very messy in the car. The last thing you want to do is ruin your new truck seats. Utilize this car seat cover as a utility cover for your work truck, as a back seat cover to protect from pesky crumbs, or as a truck pet seat cover. The opportunities are endless.
- HASSLE-FREE & EASY INSTALLATION: With easy to tie back straps, this one-piece truck bench seat cover was designed to make installation easy. Simply slip the cover on and tie it in the back to hold it in place. Poke your seat belt clips through and you're done! Never struggle to install a seat cover again.
If you’ve got a bench seat to cover, this universal car seat cover by Seat Covers Unlimited is a good choice. Depending on how you like your F150’s interior, you can choose from a variety of colors. We’ve selected the one in gray because it just works with a variety of interior and exterior color choices. It’s a one-piece seat cover but comes with all the essentials: holes for the seat belts, pockets to stow small items, and coverage for the entire bench.
Easy to install
The installation for this kind of a seat cover is easy, mainly because of the simplicity of the wrap-around design. You’re just required to slip the cover on to the seat and then tie it from the back. These, called Saddle Blanket seat covers, are made of a heavy-duty material that is said to withstand everything daily use throws at it. Cleaning these isn’t a problem at all either, not only because of the easy installation/removal but also because it’s not a special material that needs special care.
Why do we like it?
If you’re looking at a simple-but-effective way of saving your F150’s factory fabric from everyday abuse, the Saddle Blanket seat cover makes a lot of sense. Drop the seller a message about a warranty (because the listing has no information on that) and also compatibility. Depending on the model, you might be required to get other pieces like headrests, armrests, etc. So keep that in mind while making the purchase.
The users have mixed opinions about the cover. A large percentage of buyers enjoy the cover, but owners have also pointed out that the cover begins to disintegrate after some use. A few have suggested not put it in the washing machine. Since this is a basic cover, it’s unlikely to have openings for airbags, but confirm with the seller. It won’t be an issue with classic trucks but it might become one with the newer (around 2012+) models.
3. Slip-on cover: Plasticolor Ford Sideless Seat Cover
- Seat covers are universal fit. They are not model specific. The headrest are to be used for vehicles with removable headrests.
Another sideless seat cover on our list is the Plasticolor cover. The main advantage of a sideless cover is that it’s easy to put on and maintain. Since it covers a large part of the seat, you also don’t need to worry about it fitting perfectly all the way around. That’s a disadvantage — because the sides are always open, they’re bound to get dirty over time. But an advantage with most sideless covers is that they prove no obstruction to airbags. The Plasticolor model is an inexpensive version and is sold individually. But when you buy the seat cover, you get a cover for the headrest as well.
Comfort in all seasons
The cover itself can be tied to its back part using straps. The leather-like vinyl might not be the most expensive-looking material, but it does the job. It’s also got a cargo pocket at the back and embroidered logo for a nice appearance. It’s universal, so it’s expected to work on all F150 trucks, but it might not be the case; more on this in the section below. The cover is made to provide comfort regardless of the weather — that’s a solid positive, and not something factory/leather seats can claim.
Why do we like it?
Drop the seller a message about warranty; no information about it is available in the listing. Regarding the compatibility, keep in mind that while this is a universal/one-size-fits-all model, there’s a chance it doesn’t fit well on certain F150 models. To ensure there are no surprises about fit, check with the seller about it by mentioning your truck’s exact model name and year. Users have mixed opinions: most of them like its low cost, leather-like feel, and ease of use. Confirm its use on electrically adjustable seats and whether the seats with airbags will be compatible.
4. Waterproof and cleanable: Durafit Seat Covers Endura Cover for Ford F150
- 2004-2008 Ford F150 XLT Super Cab Exact Fit Seat Covers. 40/20/40, with middle seating.
- Made in Waterproof XD3 Camo Endura, can be cleaned on seats. Full backs with pockets. Front seats only
- Includes headrest console covers. Installs over existing upholstery. Xcab kits (front and back) are listed as "FD9 durafit" on amazon.
- Endura is a heavy duty, tightly woven material made of an extremely durable polyester. Ideal for industrial and open top vehicles, it is water resistance, pet proof and work truck ready. This material is often used in outdoor backpacks and soft side luggage. Endura offers full protection for your vehicle's interior but is stiffer than some of our other fabrics.
- One year warranty. Automotive fabric with stain and UV resistance. Industrial strength. Machine washable
Made for the front seats only, the Endura seat covers for the Ford F150 are camo fabric and are a waterproof, cleanable seat cover. It’s made of Endure, a heavy-duty fabric that can withstand everyday abuse that work truck seats get. This one’s compatible with the Ford F150 pickup made with the model years 2004 – 2008. The product fits on the 40/20/40-split seat.
Engineered for a tight fit, it also offers full coverage at the back and has map pockets included. Seat belts are integrated, but there’s no word on airbag compatibility. The durable fabric enables the seat to be cleaned without taking the cover off, and that makes a lot of sense if you travel with your kids or pets. Depending on the model, you can also opt for a full set (if your F150 has rear seats as well). The seat cover is backed by a one-year warranty, it’s stain and UV resistant, and is machine washable as well.
Why do we like it?
Although pricier than other models, the Durafit Endura seat cover looks like the best choice for heavy usage. You’ll need to drop the seller a message confirming the overall compatibility — and if you have any further doubts like airbag compatibility. Users have been happy with the product, especially with the overall look and durability, but a few have mentioned that it tends to fade.
5. Full set: FH Group Full Seat Cover
- BUYING TIP: NOT RECCOMMENDED FOR VEHICLES WITH LEATHER SEATING. Semi-customized to fit most vehicles. Will not interfere with heated seats
- Concealed hook and loop opening and adjustable straps help with easy installation and removal.Only compatible with removable headrests and armrests
- Designed to fit 50/50, 40/60, 60/40, or 20/40/20 split rear benches
- Airbag compatible - special stitching on the side allows airbag deployment. Officially tested
- This product is only compatible with vehicles that have detachable or adjustable headrests
Offering coverage for all the seats (two front seats and rear bench), the FH Group seat cover is made of neoprene, comes with adjustable straps, and most importantly, is airbag compatible. It’s made for F150 trucks with detachable/adjustable headrests and the ones without leather seats (it’s not recommended to be used with leather). There are other options to choose from — for cabin coverage (all seats or front seats only) and color (this one’s black).
These heavy-duty covers are also waterproof — thanks to an additional water-proof layer. The package includes two front covers, one rear backrest cover, one bottom cover for the rear bench, and five headrest covers. These all can be washed in a washing machine as well. The inside of the cover has a non-slip texture to hold it in place.
Why do we like it?
These neoprene seat covers aren’t just practical, these are fairly inexpensive too. And thanks to compatibility with airbags and heated seats, you wouldn’t feel like you’ve spent on something cheap, either. Drop the seller a message asking about compatibility and warranty, to ensure you get the model made exactly for your F150. Users are happy with the fit and the price, but some users have mentioned concerns about the overall quality and durability.
What are the best Ford F150 seat covers?
The list here represents a variety of Ford F150 seat covers, depending on your requirements. You can opt for the FH Group Full Seat Cover if you’re after full coverage from a seat cover that’s also water-resistant and doesn’t skimp on features like airbag compatibility. The Durafit Endura is also a solid choice but in camo. If you’re okay in choosing a sideless cover, the Plasticolor model that’s made of vinyl can’t be missed. The Seat Covers Unlimited Saddle Blanket seat covers might be universal in fit, but makes for a worthy choice for bench seats. The FH Group Leatherette model is our all-round champion. It looks decent, and while it doesn’t offer full coverage, it comes with necessary features.
Mud Flaps For F150
F150 Seat Covers
Exhaust For 3.5 F150 Ecoboost
Tuner For F150 Ecoboost
Sounding Exhaust For F150 Ecoboost
Shocks For F350 Super Duty
Shocks For Ford F150 4X4
Leveling Kit For 2015 F150
Programmer For 4.6 F150
Tonneau Cover For F150
Cold Intake For F150 Ecoboost
Tuner For 5.0 F150
2021 Ford F150
Lift Kit For F250 Super Duty
Shocks For F150 2Wd
Battery For F150
Brake Pads For Ford F150 4X4
Replacement Shocks For Ford Ranger
Cam For 302 Ford Truck
F150 Leveling Kit
F150 FAQs – Commonly Asked Questions, Answered