- Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers Reviews:
- REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
- 1.Full coverage: Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers – the Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
- 2. For a vibrant cabin: Copap Universal Stripe Colorful Baja Front Seat Cover
- 3. Modular everything: Sunpie Molle Seat Cover Case
- 4. Inexpensive choice: Coverking Custom Fit Cover for Jeep Wrangler
- 5. Another solid choice: Bestop Front Seat Cover
- What are the best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers?
There’s no denying that the Jeep Wrangler is one very cool vehicle. Not just because it looks awesome, but because of how capable it is, both as an off-roader and a daily driver. The wide array of aftermarket products available for it make it easy for owners to make their Jeep unique, without having to resort to pink paint and headlamp lashes. But how do you ensure that the interior stands up against everything daily-use throws at it but also with your personal style? Well, seat covers are a good and easy way to start. That way you can customize the interior but without taking away the overall usability. So which seat covers should you go for? Wonder no more, because, in this guide, we have the best Jeep Wrangler seat covers for you:
Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers Reviews:
REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
We strive to always give you genuine, accurate information. To do this, all of mechanicguides.com reviews are based on market research, expert input, and practical experience. This knowledge comes from a team of automotive journalists and an independent mechanic, Steve “Whip” Whipple who has 11 years of experience in the auto industry. For more information, see here.
1.Full coverage: Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers – the Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
- 4 Layer Construction w/ Neoprene, Foam Padding, and Protective Polyester Shell
- Neoprene offers great breathability, water resistance, and UV Resistance
- Easy at Home Installation
- Made to factory specifications including Headrest where applicable
- Backed by Rough Country's 1 Year
The thing about neoprene seat covers is that while they offer a much better fit in comparison to regular cloth/fabric ones, they’re also water-resistant. And if that’s not enough to sway your buying decision, keep in mind that neoprene seat covers are much less expensive than faux-leather, leather, or other popular hard-wearing materials. The Rough Country seat covers are no different. The set is for the first and second row of seats for the Jeep Wrangler. It’s custom-made for the vehicle, which should mean a snug fit.
Compatible with Wrangler TJ
It’s compatible with Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997 – 2002), is finished in black, and is backed by the brand’s standard 1-year warranty. You’ll be able to put this on your old Jeep Wrangler, enjoy a tight-fitting, water-resistant seat cover, but without spending a lot of money. It’s made to factory specifications and comes with a headrest where applicable. The installation is said to be easy. It also has 4-layer construction — including a foam padding that makes the seat more comfortable. And not just that, the neoprene material is also breathable, and that means the seat cover can be used in a variety of climates and it won’t break a sweat. (Ha.)
Why do we like it?
At the price and given the quality, it’s hard to ignore the Rough Country Neoprene Seat Cover. That’s also because it’s water-resistant, UV-resistant, fits well and looks decent as well. It’s recommended to hand wash the cover. It sadly won’t be able to stand sharp or hot objects, so that precaution also needs to be taken. Users have liked the seat cover, not only for the way these look but also for the snug fit (which might take some time). Neoprene might not be the most comfortable material to sit on, but apart from that, this is possibly one of the best Jeep Wrangler seat covers you can get, regardless of the price. Check with the seller about airbag cutouts, if any.
- Full coverage
- Don’t expect leather-like comfort
- Won’t withstand hot or sharp objects
2. For a vibrant cabin: Copap Universal Stripe Colorful Baja Front Seat Cover
- Provides a convenient way to protect a brand new seat or decorate an old one.
- Premium saddle blanket material and 3mm foam padding - breathable and comfortable material.
- Broad compatibility, fit most seats with built-in or adjustable headrests.
- Colorful Baja flavor design, perfect choice to decorate your car front seats.
- Includes 2pc Front Seat Covers & 2pc Safety Seat Belt Pad Protectors.
A universal seat cover isn’t the last word in customization but it sure has a lot of taste, especially when it’s something like the Copap Stripe Colorful Baja Front Seat Cover. That’s because of its unique design. It’s made for the front seats, comes with a seat belt protector, and is downright inexpensive. You can choose between a variety of applications (front or rear) a long list of colors as well. This, imaginatively called Style A, just does the job in attracting eyeballs in a good way.
It’s said to be compatible with seats that have either built-in or adjustable headrests. There’s no word on airbag compatibility, which is a downer. On the plus side, it has a 3 mm foam padding within the breathable, premium-quality material. The listing suggests there’s a 30-day warranty on the item.
The biggest thing working for this set of seat covers is its low price. But that doesn’t mean you have to accept a low-quality item (and most reviewers point out, it isn’t). It’s also got hooks for easy installation, but there’s a version that’s sold with buckles. The brand mentions that if you’re dissatisfied with the part you get, they’ll send you an alternative or arrange for a return.
Why do we like it?
Barring the price and its slightly trippy design, there’s not much going in favor of this seat cover. You’d need to get in touch with the seller to confirm the warranty and compatibility. Users also appreciate the low price, the unique design, and the overall ease of installation. Keep in mind that since these are universal covers, the fit is a bit of a gamble. The quality isn’t bad, but don’t expect it to be waterproof or resistant to sharp objects at this price point.
3. Modular everything: Sunpie Molle Seat Cover Case
- PERFECT FIT FOR JEEP WRANGLER/JEEP CHEROKEE. Fitment: 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU (4 door)1976-2006 Jeep CJ7 or Wrangler YJ, TJ, Unlimited LJ and F150, Land cruiser, Ridgeline (With a little modification to the length of straps)
- Made from 600 denier polyester with a PVC liner; Highly Durable & Breathable; Allows to add, remove or place modular pouches, ensures easy installation
- The seat cover comes fully-equipped with pockets and storage compartments to help you store personal items and save space, while also providing a comfortable and durable seat cover solution
- NOTE: If your car seat size is larger than usual, please email us for extension straps)
- BACKED UP WITH 1 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT SERVICE FROM SUNPIE BRAND. Note: Recommend to mount the molle pouches before installation the cover on the seat. MEASURE YOUR SEAT DIMENSION TO MAKE SURE PROPER FIT. NOT fixed by Velcro strips.
The Jeep Wrangler is an unashamedly outdoor vehicle, so when choosing a set of seat covers for it, you shouldn’t be so conservative either. Take a look at the Sunpie Molle seat cover, for instance. It’s a slip-on seat cover that has a modular arrangement to add pouches on the seatback. It’s made from polyester with PVC lining, ensuring that it’s durable and breathable but easy to install. Sold as individual seat covers, you’d need to buy two if you want to cover your Jeep Wrangler’s front seats with this. There are two colors available, and we’re looking at the khaki one.
Lots of pockets
With the wide range of pockets (not only at the back but also on the sides and front of the lower part of the seat), it’s super practical. The fact that you can remove or add more pouches at the back is a neat idea, left largely unexplored by other seat cover companies. It’s more like a seat back organizer that works as a seat cover. Also, in line with the Jeep’s off-road image, the seat cover looks sturdy and ready for any challenge you throw at it. The only downside here is that owing to its construction, the seat cover doesn’t exactly cover the entire seat. There’s no word about the airbag compatibility, either.
Why do we like it?
The compatibility chart suggests that the seat cover can be used with Jeep Wranglers made between the years 1976 – 2015. This means it not only covers the various generations of the Jeep Wrangler (from 1986 onwards) but also has a seat cover solution for the model before that (Jeep CJ). Drop the seller a message confirming the compatibility.
You should also clarify the warranty before making the purchase since the listing has no information. Users have appreciated this unique idea and have liked the comfortable seat cover and the nice organizer with a plethora of pouches. Some users have mentioned that they’d have liked to see a better quality product at the price.
4. Inexpensive choice: Coverking Custom Fit Cover for Jeep Wrangler
- This seat cover fits 1997 - 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ 2-Door and the configuration of the seat is Front 50/50 Bucket, Two Pull Strap
- Made from Neoprene fabric for insulation, soft touch, and comfort
- Neoprene seat covers are water-resistant and protect the seats from spills, stains, and damage
- Tailor-made to the exact specifications of your vehicles seats and protects your seats from spills, stains, and damage
- Stitching designed to emulate factory seat style and the high quality buckles and zippers enable for a secure fit
A dual-tone neoprene cover, the Coverking Custom Fit Cover for Jeep Wrangler is available in various colors. We chose the nice-looking combination of charcoal with black sides. It’s bound to work well with any in the Wrangler exterior. Said to be made of the same material as high-end wetsuits, the covers are water-resistant, durable, and easy to install. One of the common problems with full covers is that they don’t usually provide airbag cutouts, but Coverking has you covered in that regard as well — depending on the model of Jeep you have. Another thing that’s model-dependent is the covers for armrest and headrest.
Two-layer seat cover; works with heated seats
To hold the seat cover in place is a layer of non-slip material. The cover itself is a two-layer product with a neoprene inner layer that’s waterproof and a neotex outer shell that’s water-resistant. Coverking also mentions that the seat cover works with heated seats. At the back is a standard map pocket. All the necessary hardware items are included in the package for an easy installation. There’s a 1-year warranty backing all these claims, suggesting that this is a high-quality product. It’s compatible with the 2-door Jeep TJ, which is the one manufactured with the model years 1997 – 2001.
Why do we like it?
Given that it’s neoprene, it’s bound to protect your Jeep Wrangler’s seats from water and UV rays. But looking at the negatives, it’s clear that it’s not the strongest material, so if you’re looking for an exceptionally hard fabric, this might not be it. On the whole, users have mixed reviews. Some like the colors, the way these covers fit and look, and the overall protection from water. Others have pointed out that they expected stronger materials and something that wouldn’t fade easily.
5. Another solid choice: Bestop Front Seat Cover
- Durable automotive grade vinyl fabric available in matching factory colors
- Easy bungee-cord attachment for quick installation, easy adjustment
- Custom designed to cover the whole seat, both front, sides and back
- Tailored to fit your original factory seats
- Front seat covers sold in pairs; rear seat cover sold individually
Made from automobile-grade vinyl, the Bestop seat cover set consists of two front seat covers — only sold as a pair. It’s got an elastic/bungee cord for easy installation, custom-designed to fit atop the factory seats, and is available in three colors. We’ve chosen the cool Black Denim option. It’s compatible with the Jeep Wrangler made with the model years 1997 – 2002. This cover isn’t only weatherproof (handy, especially on the Jeep Wrangler) with its dry-water-repellent treatment and polyurethane coating, but also tested for fire resistance. It’s UV-resistant so it doesn’t fade due to sunlight, and is made of a special, 2-ply polyester with soft-white polyester knit backing.
Compatible with airbags
The front seat covers have a map pocket at the back, are compatible with side airbags, and come with a strap and buckle system for a tight installation. Separate headrest covers, if applicable, are included in the package. And if you’re looking for a full set, you’ll need to buy rear seat covers separately.
Why do we like it?
You’ll need to get in touch with the seller about finer compatibility questions (if any) and to ask about the warranty on this pair since the listing has no warranty information. Users have appreciated the way these snug-fitting covers add a new lease on life to their old Jeep. These might not be the best/most convenient covers to sit on in extreme weather, but these are easy to clean as well.
What are the best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers?
The one thing that stands out the most about Jeep Wrangler seat covers is that all of these have something unique to offer. That means regardless of which one you choose, you’re likely to end up with a good buy.
The Rough Country cover is a great choice overall—it’s water-resistant, not very expensive, and is backed by a warranty as well. The Coverking follows it closely. The Sunpie Molle cover is a great way to add practicality to your Jeep’s cabin, and it looks very cool. The modular pouches aren’t something a lot of seat-cover makers have explored, and this one is a nice exception. If you’re looking at adding more life/color to the Wrangler’s cabin, then there’s the Copap seat cover. It’s not very expensive and comes with a free seat-belt protector as well. While most of these are everyday seat covers, the Bestop goes a bit further with a weatherproof claim — and the fact that it’s been tested to be fire-resistant.