- The 5 Best Seat Covers for Tacoma:
- Top-Rated Seat Covers for Tacoma List:
- REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
- Best Seat Covers for Tacoma Reviews:
- 1. Orvis Grip-Tight Windowed Hammock Seat Protector/Large – the best seat cover for Tacoma
- 2. Covercraft Carhartt SeatSaver Front Row – Carhartt Gravel
- 3. Covercraft SSC2360CAGY Seat Cover, Carhartt Gravel
- 4. ITAILORMAKER Spacer Mesh Orange Red Fluro Green Black Embroidered Sports Seat Covers & Carbon Seat Belt Cover Shoulder Pads for Truck Tacoma 2000-2018
- 5. Toyota Tacoma Front Solid Bench Gray Seat Covers Triple Stitched 12mm Extra Thick Padding Molded Headrests Seat Belt Cutout Small 2″ to 3″ Shifter Cutout Custom Made for Exact Fit 1995 – 2004
Whether you own a used Tacoma or a new one, you will want to get bespoke seat covers for Tacoma. The reason being that seat covers provide three key functions. They protect your original seat upholstery from wear, they protect your seats from spillage, stains, and other dirt, and they can actually make your car look better.
The 5 Best Seat Covers for Tacoma:
- Orvis Grip-Tight Windowed Hammock Seat Protector/Large – the best seat cover for Tacoma
- Covercraft Carhartt SeatSaver Front Row – Carhartt Gravel
- Covercraft SSC2360CAGY Seat Cover, Carhartt Gravel
- ITAILORMAKER Spacer Mesh
- Toyota Tacoma Front Solid Bench Gray Seat Covers
Top-Rated Seat Covers for Tacoma List:
|Product name||Photo||Feature||Pros||More info|
|1. Orvis Grip-Tight Windowed Hammock Seat Protector/Large||Mesh panel provides a window with better airflow for your dog||More Information|
|2. Covercraft Carhartt SeatSaver Front Row - Carhartt Gravel||Custom Patterned Seat Cover||More Information|
|3. Covercraft SSC2360CAGY Seat Cover, Carhartt Gravel||Strong overlapped, double and triple-stitched seams||More Information|
|4. ITAILORMAKER Spacer Mesh||Deluxe Airflow 3D Spacer Mesh with Matrix Highly Knitted Polyester||More Information|
|5. Toyota Tacoma Front Solid Bench Gray Seat Covers||Designed for all 1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma Front Bench Seat||More Information|
REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
We strive to always give you genuine, accurate information. To do this, all of mechanicguides.com reviews are based on market research, expert input, and practical experience. This knowledge comes from a team of automotive journalists and an independent mechanic, Steve “Whip” Whipple who has 11 years of experience in the auto industry. For more information, see here.
Every car makes, and model has a seat cover range, so its no surprise that there are Toyota Tacoma bench seat covers as well as Toyota Tacoma trd seat covers, or even specific years, such as a new 2018 Toyota Tacoma seat covers, or a used 2015 Toyota Tacoma seat covers. No matter what vehicle you, year and model, there is a seat cover for you.
In this review, I will present the various best seat covers for your Tacoma, including materials such as neoprene, polyester and natural fibers. I will look at seat covers, dog blankets and hammocks that fit all Tacoma models.
Best Seat Covers for Tacoma Reviews:
1. Orvis Grip-Tight Windowed Hammock Seat Protector/Large – the best seat cover for Tacoma
Installs easily to front and rear headrests
Seat belts can be pulled through hook-and-loop openings
The Orvis Grip Tight is an improved dog hammock that covers your Tacoma seat, protecting it from dog hairs and dirty paws. This seat cover and hammock is made of a water-resistant quilted microfiber that is designed to create more air flow, which generates a cooler environment for your dog.
The hammock is easy to set up, and can be latched to your car’s adjustable front and rear headrests, and includes hook-and-loop openings for seat belts. This model comes in two sizes: Large 66″L x 51″W, and X-Large 66″L x 62″W
- Compatible vehicle(s): 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Compatible seat type: 1st row bucket seats, with adjustable headrests, with seat airbags (headrest covers included, center console cover not included)
- Custom-patterned to fit your specific vehicle
- Classic Duck-Weave Carhartt fabric for durability
- Highly water-resistant; Protection from dirt, dust & spills; Machine washable
Make Your Seats Carhartt Tough
All Applicable Headrests, Armrests, and Console Covers
This is a synthetic Carhartt duck weave tough fabric that is designed specifically for all Tacoma models and makes. The seams are triple stitched for extra durability, and there are different custom patterns and fits for every application. This model also comes with front, middle and rear row components.
This is a Carhartt style seat cover, and the name says it all, this synthetic material is made to withstand the end of days, and when you use it in your vehicle, it might be the only thing left, if hit by a nuclear bomb. Yes, I exaggerate, but you know what I mean.
- Classic Duck-Weave Carhartt fabric for durability
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Easy installation and removal
- Machine washable
Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the covers in place.
Includes Map Pockets, Custom Headrests, Armrests, and Airbag Cutouts.
The Covercraft® SeatSaver™ Carhartt™ 1st Row Gravel Seat Covers #SSC2360CAGY is a comprehensive Tacoma seat cover, that is designed as 50/50 Sports Buckets and includes Adjustable Headrest covers.
These covers are fabricated using a breathable, heavy-duty Carhartt duck weave fabric, which means they are washable too. The design includes a strong overlapped, double and triple-stitched seam, as well as the sewn-in elastic tension that keeps the covers in place. They even stay in place and don’t stretch when using the Map Pockets. This model comes with Custom Headrests, Armrests, and Airbag Cutouts.
4. ITAILORMAKER Spacer Mesh Orange Red Fluro Green Black Embroidered Sports Seat Covers & Carbon Seat Belt Cover Shoulder Pads for Truck Tacoma 2000-2018
- Material: Ultimate Breathable 3D Spacer Mesh fabric with 5mm quality sponge padding provides max protection to your seats from pet paws,food,mud,liquid spills and more. Wear resistant, UV resistant and light weight. Stays cool, dry and comfortable.
- Airbag Friendly seat covers: a special stitching technique designed to allow the seat cover side seams to break open when necessary. Every seat cover is strictly produced by Docu-Seam computerized sewing machine.
- Package includes: front bucket seat covers x 2pcs, split rear bench seat covers ( Top & Bottom ) x 2pcs, separated headrest covers x 5pcs, embroidered carbon fiber seat belt cover Pads x 2pcs
- Size: Upgraded Universal size will fit most cars, trucks, SUVs, Pickups, Vans. Premium racing embroideries on both front, rear and shoulder pads. Multifunctional storage pockets on front back to make you more comfortable with your tiny things.
- Easy to install and remove with the elastic/hook system. Best car seat cover solution for all weather conditions. Machine washable and air dry. Covered by 2 years manufacturer’s warranty. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Airflow Breathable Spacer Mesh for winter and summer use
The Itailormaker Premium 3D airflow is fabricated using spacer mesh, this is cool in summer, and cold-proof in winter. The design includes 2 low back seat covers, 2 rear bench covers, 5 separate standard-sized headrest covers. All the parts are made of with 5mm foam-TRIPLE layer fabric that is durable, reliable and washable and provides maximum protection and comfort.
These covers are easy to install and remove, and come with a fabric tie system like shoes. There are also integrated Map storage pockets on the front seats back. The fabric will stretch a little when using the map pockets.
This model is designed specifically for the Tacoma and fits all models like a glove to the hand, a sock to the foot, and a cover to the seat. So, when preparing for a major showdown on the beach, or on the streets, make sure you are prepared with the best Tacoma seat covers around.
5. Toyota Tacoma Front Solid Bench Gray Seat Covers Triple Stitched 12mm Extra Thick Padding Molded Headrests Seat Belt Cutout Small 2″ to 3″ Shifter Cutout Custom Made for Exact Fit 1995 – 2004
- Designed Exactly For 1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma Bench Automotive Grade Fabric Seat Covers.
- Extra 3/8 inch foam backing for added comfort, fit, and durability.
- Pre-Treated with a Scotch Guard (stain protector).
- Made of Premium Quality Automotive Fabric Material Machine Washable.
- Exact fit for front bench seat with molded headrest and small 2" to 3" notched bottom.
3 Layer Finishing with Scotch Guard
The Realseatcovers Premium Grade A23 Tacoma Seat Covers are designed specifically for Toyota Tacoma bench seats. These are made with an extra 3/8” foam backing that provides extra protection for your seats as well as adds comfort for your driving. Each package contains a Scotch Guard Pre-Treated seat cover that rejects stains. This is a heavy-duty bench cover.
There is nothing more satisfying than a clean bench seat cover; sure you will spill your alcohol-free beer all over it, maybe even not flick ash from your fake cigar, the looks are sometimes more important than the goods.
Seat Cover Guide
There are two reasons why you want to choose a seat cover: either you want to protect a clean seat (new maybe) or to cover up a significantly dirty one. Dirty seats can be absolutely nauseous to look at, especially if you give some thought as to all the stuff that could be embedded in the material. So while you read articles on hotel beds, consider the amount of time you spend in a car versus the amount of time you spend in a hotel bed.
So, what do seat covers offer you?
Essentially, they provide four functions:
Waterproof Seat Covers: These are materials designed to reject wet dirt, and as such, will prevent it from seeping into the seat. Liquid dirt remains ingrained under the surface and can become moldy and smelly. These are essential for protecting against Stains, Spills, and Water Damage from various sources including food, drink, swimsuits, rainy days and obviously, pets.
Pet Wear seat covers are designed to protect your upholstery from all the wear and tear a pet brings with it, and even the sleepiest of animals will leave bodily fluids as well as hairs and other dirt behind. These are extra covers used to cover over a seat cover that covers over a seat. (Got it?)
UV Ray protection is another benefit that some seat covers provide, but not for you, for the color and design that the original upholstery has. A good car set cover will protect the color and design from sun fading.
Style: Now we have the final benefit, and in some instances when you have a pimpmobile, or a road hog, you want the seat to look as good as the vehicle, after all, all those aftermarket upgrades need a sexy body to show them all off. Paint jobs are great, chrome and nickel are perfect, but a really sexy or sinister seat cover will complete the mission.